Thursday 21 April 2022

the Netty voyage, an illustrated map

Two weeks or so ago, I'd joined Kit and Lesley as delivery crew of Netty, the narrowboat home of Chris and Jinny of Skyravenwolf (if you don't know their work, then let Google be your friend. Or click on this link). Chris is in hospital in Stoke, and it seemed like the best thing to do to move the boat there from their mooring in deepest Shropshire, or possibly Montgomeryshire.

So that's what happened. And this is the map I did of how we got there and what happened along the way.

Several people have expressed an interest in the first map I did before we set off, so this is the full version. I'm selling prints of it, and 50% of the proceeds go to Jinny and Chris.

They cost £5 for an A4 print, and £10 for an A3 one, which is the same size as the original.

You can find them in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment