Monday 3 September 2012

pictures at the Oxfam Bookshop




There has been much framing of pictures round here at Schloss Marland. On Saturday I loaded up the bicycle, and hurtled down to Cotham Hill, and the Oxfam Book Shop, where I hung them up.







...and forthwith got chatting with a customer who was interested in the three hares design, and bought one. Thank you! 

Oxfam get 50% of the proceeds from sales of the pictures, and I get enough to cover my costs and have the occasional coffee. And you, gentle reader (and possibly prospective purchaser), get a picture! 
OK, that's the sales pitch done. Back to work. Here's one I just finished for Katy-Louise down in Devon.


1 comment:

  1. You know that your oxfam bookshop is world famous? Dom and J-M still talk of their visit to Bristol 2 years ago and the bookshop was one place they remember well.

    Can't decide which picture I like the best.

    ReplyDelete