Monday, 24 May 2010

le weekend



With the weather being so lovely and hot this past weekend, what better way to spend it than enjoying the English countryside, as we were doing here at Warleigh Weir?

Apparently, hanging about in Bristol.

Me: I want to go adventuring. Shall we go backpacking, cycling or canoeing?
Katie (sighing deeply): I want to hang out with my friends...

So that was that.

I noticed that my photo of Warleigh Weir, taken a few years ago and uploaded to my Flickr page, was looked at 8 times on Saturday and 18 times on Sunday, by people who had found it by Googling Warleigh Weir. So I could console myself with the thought that it would be horrid busy there, so it was just as well that we hadn't gone there at least.

Two pictures for a Geraldine story, The Goldfinch's Apprentice. I didn't think the first one was lively enough, so I did the second one.
Warleigh Weir, originally uploaded by Dru Marland.